Welcome to Animal Crossing New Leaf where, as mayor of your town, you make the decisions that shape your town and your life. Experience an income, breathing world where new friends and new breakthrough discoveries await every day, morning, noon, and night. Express yourself by designing your character, your house, and your town as you create your own ideal world.
Animal Crossing New Leaf: New Leaf is loaded with characters, items, and activities to enjoy all year long. Customize outfits in countless ways. Furnish your house with an extensive variety of furniture, carpet, and wall decorations to reflect your personality. Go to the Main Street Shopping area and Happy Home showcase. Frolic in the water in the sea to find rare shellfish. Collect pests and fossils all year long. As mayor, make the big decisions as to what build, business hours for shops, and other new ways to customize your town to your choice. Then connect with friends to show off what makes your character, your house, and your town unique. Create your own happy place — As the mayor, you get to make the big decisions that shape your town. Add new features, decide which facilities get built, change shop hours, and more to let you experience Animal Crossing New Leaf nevertheless, you like.
- New breakthrough discoveries await every day — Time passes in Animal Crossing New Leaf just like it does in real life, 24-hours a day, 365 days a year. No two days are the same, with things happening at all hours and events happening all through the year.
- Decorate your house inside and out — Choose from furniture new and old, carpets, background, and enhanced design tools to customize your house inside.
Choose from new house templates and remodel your home’s exterior as well. Change the exterior wall, the fencing, your post office box, and more to change the style of your house completely. Living in a castle is not just a dream in Animal Crossing New Leaf.
- Freedom to live life at your own speed — Is your passion fishing? Fashion? Fossil digging? Gardening? You can decide where you take your time, whether it’s on your own or getting together with youngster townsfolk.
- A tropical island full of fun — Take a break from it all on the tropical island where alone or with friends you can join tours filled with fun activities. You can play alone, or connect with up to three other players to play them together locally or over the internet.
- Connect with others any time, anywhere — Up to four players can connect locally or via the Internet. Visit each other’s town, or am the Tropical Island to frolic in the water together.
- Share your creativity by showing off your home — Exchange custom home data when you tag with other players via StreetPass. See houses of players you’ve passed in the Happy Home Showcase. Get inspiration to your own creativity or place orders for furniture you want to your own house.
Animal Crossing New Leaf Guide
When you begin a new game of Guide animal crossing new leaf, you will go on a train ride with Rover the cat. He asks you some questions. Your answers determine your appearance, which includes your eye shape, eye colour, hairstyle, hair colour, and clothing.
Important! You can’t change your character’s eye shape once the character is established, but you can alter the hair colour and eye colour once you discover Shampoodle.
The following guide lets you know how to answer the questions to get the appearance that you want.
Feng Shui Guide
Feng Shui is a Chinese system of improving one’s life by arranging objects in specific ways. In Animal Crossing New Leaf: New Leaf, you can take advantage of Feng Shui by placing items of specific colours in specific areas of your house.
Hybrid Flowers Guide
You can grow flowers in your Animal Crossing New Leaf: New Leaf town. There will be flowers in your area automatically, and new flowers can take place at random. In addition, your villagers might plant new flowers, and you can buy flowers in the garden shop. If you build a police station, you might find flower seed in the lost and found. Two Purple flowers are likely to make more Purple flowers
- Two Black flowers are likely to make more Black Flowers
- Two Pink flowers are less reliable at making more Pink Flowers
- Two Orange flowers are less reliable at making more Orange Flowers
- Two Blue Roses are likely to make more Blue Roses
- Two Blue Pansies are likely to make more Blue Pansies
- Two Blue Violets are less reliable at making more Blue Violets
- To make more Pink Roses, use Pink Roses that originated in two Red Roses that were rooted from new bags of seed
- To make more Pink Lilies, use Pink Lilies that originated in two Red Lilies that were rooted from new bags of seed
Perfect Fruit Guide
Your local fruit trees and shrubs might sometimes grow a “perfect fruit”, which is more valuable than normal fruit. You can plant perfect fruit to create perfect fruit trees and shrubs. This can be a great way to make extra cash. When you initially create your town, your trees and shrubs will only have one type of fruit with them. This is your local fruit. Your local fruit trees and shrubs may sometimes grow a ‘perfect fruit’. This fruit looks not the same as the others and is worth more. You can plant a perfect fruit to manufacture a perfect fruit tree, but this tree will die following a few harvests. Perfect fruits sell for a higher price in a town where the fruits are not local, making them very good to earn more alarms. This site explains the details of perfect fruits.
Tree Stump Guide
When you chop down a tree, the typical pattern on the stump is a bulls-eye. However, sometimes the tree stump will have a silly pattern on it. Should this happen, mushrooms can grow around the tree stump. Some mushrooms are very valuable.
Patterns on non-pine, non-beach tree stumps
- Citrus fruit cross-section
- Ginko Leaf (Crazy Redd’s Logo)
Patterns on Pinus radiata Tree Stumps
- Animal Crossing New Leaf logo (leaf)
- Cat face
- Clover (very rare)
- Musical Note (very rare)
List of Mushrooms
- Flat Mushroom — 200 Alarms
- Round Mushroom — 200 Alarms
- Skinny Mushroom — 300 Alarms
- Elegant Mushroom — 10, 000 Alarms
- Famous Mushroom — 16, 000 Alarms
- Rare Mushroom* — 16, 000 Alarms
Here’s a list of the particular steps to get approval points:
- Sell rubbish (cups, boots etc…) to Re-Tail — 1 point.
- Change this town tune — 3 points*
- Change this town flag — 3 points*
- Sell items to Re-Tail — 3 points*
- Write on the message board — 3 points*
- Do jobs for residents — 3 points.
- Water flowers — 1 point.
Input article body here…